- The user is free to access to Docriluc S.L website and its contents. As user of this website (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge the full acceptance of all the legal requirements subject to our terms and conditions published by Docriluc S.L in its website “www.docriluc.es”. Therefore, please read through carefully these terms and conditions before using this website as the privacy police may be updated from time to time.
- The user cannot reproduce, copy, distribute, publish or modify the contents of this website, unless an authorization has been obtained from the owner. The owner is Docriluc SL. The contents of this website are all the texts, photographs, images, icons, software links and other audiovisual contents like graphic design and the software of this website.
- The user accepts that any personal data facilitated when registering into the website or registering into Docriluc SL may be stored in our database with the intention of meeting the required services, for the correct identification of the users, for any statistics reports, for basic administration tasks and to be kept up to date with regards of any new products and services via email or any contact method. In case of emailing lists, by either registering as a user of any services provided by Docriluc on this website and/or by using the Docriluc website generally you consent and agree to be sent advertisement. Docriluc SL agrees to meet the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 on 13 December. The user can make use of his rights at anytime in order to access, rectify, and cancel the status contacting Docriluc SL.
- Docriluc SL will not be responsible of the misuse of the contents of this website and the misuse will be exclusively responsible of the person who use or access the contents. Docriluc SL does not assume any responsibility for the information included in third party websites accessed by any link or searches. The presence of these links in Docriluc SL website is informative purpose only and in any case suggests invitation or recommendation to use these links Docriluc SL declines all the responsibility originated from the exchange of information between users through this website. The responsibility of the opinion stated in these websites belongs to the author of such opinion. With regards the reference of products and third party services Docriluc SL acknowledges the owners of the rights. The mention of the third parts in the website does not implicate any responsibility to Docriluc SL.
- Docriluc SL will not be responsible of any damages that may occur for interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer virus, communication failures in the electronics system caused by any fault in communications systems such a telephone, Internet or any other electronic system; Docriluc SL will not be responsible of any damages that may occur for third party through illegal access to our systems. Docriluc SL will not be responsible of any damages that may occur as consequence of any errors or omissions in the information provided by Docriluc SL in any content of this website.
- Docriluc SL reserves the right to modify without any previous notification the structure or design of the website, the modification or elimination of the services and the contents or user rights. Additionally, Docriluc SL reserves the right to change any technical specifications, equipment or photographs of any products, being no subject to any legal warranty.