2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
3. COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie (it can range from a few minutes to several years).
Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies: those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the provision of the contracted service.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: collect information on the use made of the web.
- Advertising cookies: collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract.
5. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
On our website, session and persistent cookies, own and third-party cookies, as well as technical, personalization and analysis cookies are used, which allows us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other characteristics. general predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and they are not used to collect them.
- Provide the user with navigation and access to the different services offered by this website.
- Avoid the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he accesses the website.
- Promote the improvement of the operation and services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
In various sections of our website, social network cookies may be installed, specifically the following:
- Cookies from Google Maps and YouTube , according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
|_ga||from third parties||2 years||It is used to store a unique customer identifier (Client ID), which is a randomly generated number. Once the ID is generated, it is stored in the cookie and included in each visit or request that is sent to Google Analytics. It is then used by Google Analytics servers to calculate user, session and campaign data.||not exempt|
|_gid||from third parties||24 hours||Used to distinguish users||not exempt|
(*) For more information about the cookies used by Google seehttps://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
You can access your browser settings at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation you accept and which you do not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome : Tools menu > Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer : Tools Menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
- Firefox : Options > Privacy > Cookies
- Safari, iPad and iPhone : Preferences > Privacy
- Opera : Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser's options, generally in the "Options" menu, in the "Privacy" section. Please consult the help of your browser for more information.
7. DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
Cookies are restricted or blocked through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functionality may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply won't match your interests and will repeat more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or via our website.
Therefore, if you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has ensured your privacy.