This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service "www.docriluc.es", owned by Docriluc SL Users are subject to the following conditions:
- Access to the Docriluc website and its contents is free and voluntary. The use of said website attributes the condition of User of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Docriluc SL on its website "www.docriluc. is". Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the website, since it may be modified.
- The User is prohibited from reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents of this website, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. Said owner is, except where otherwise indicated, Docriluc SL Contents are understood to be all texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes of this website.
- The User accepts that the personal data provided at the time of sending the personal curriculum, registration, or any other information provided to Docriluc SL, are incorporated into files owned by this company, in order to facilitate the provision of the requested services, for the correct identification of users who request personalized services at "www.docriluc.es", to carry out statistical studies of users registered on said website that allow the design of improvements in the services provided, for the management of basic administration tasks, as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other means, of news, products and services related to Docriluc SL or third-party collaborating companies. In the case of commercial communications through email or equivalent means, the user gives their express consent for the sending of advertising through said means. Docriluc SL undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them confidentially, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation. In compliance with the provisions of said law, the User may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by communicating it to Docriluc SL
- Docriluc SL is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Docriluc SL does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in third-party electronic pages that can be accessed through links or search engines. The presence of these links on the Docriluc SL website is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. Docriluc SL declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its electronic pages. The responsibility of the manifestations disseminated in these pages corresponds to those who make them. Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services, Docriluc SL recognizes the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of their owners; Their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of Docriluc SL
- Docriluc SL will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of the telephone lines or by overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems; as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company. Likewise, Docriluc SL is exonerated from responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Docriluc SL that may be due to inaccuracies or misprints of any kind in the Contents of this site. Web.
- Docriluc SL may unilaterally modify and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of its website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and use. Additionally, Docriluc SL reserves the right to modify the technical specifications, equipment and photographs of the models without prior notice, and is therefore not subject to any type of guarantee.