• All requests must be made in writing (e-mail, letter, or fax).
• The order cannot be canceled when it has been issued or its manufacturing is special once manufacturing has begun.
• It is reserved to accept orders from those customers who have breached previous contracts.
The prices of the corresponding rate do not include taxes and are recommended retail prices. Prices are indicated in euros.
TRANSPORT AND PACKAGING
• The merchandise will travel carriage paid. (Only in Spanish territory, except Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands)
• Reshipments are at the expense and risk of the buyer.
• All equipment includes individual packaging
• According to the certificate that is attached to each product.
• Returns will not be accepted unless expressly authorized by Docriluc.
• In any case, the material must be sent free of postage and expenses.
• Until credit is granted to a customer, all operations will be paid by advance payment.
• If the invoices are not paid within the agreed due dates, the customer will be responsible for the return costs and/or delay costs.
SPARE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
• All spare parts will be sent postage due, material returns are not allowed unless authorized by the technical assistance service (SAT).
• All merchandise that is not fully paid for will continue to belong to Docriluc S.L.
• In this case, the courts of Lucena (Córdoba) will be competent.
• Docriluc S,L, reserves the right to introduce, without prior notice, the modifications it deems necessary, without harming the main characteristics of the products.
• The buyer is obliged to provide, on his behalf, the necessary means for the receipt of the merchandise.